Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Halloween ( 1 day late )

Hello, I didn't go school because my sister was sick and she started to cough on me because I didn't shut her door to her room. So I stayed home with my nan and my sister while my mum and dad went work. My sister gave me a lolly bag for Halloween but I ate all of it till she came in and said " THAT WAS FOR HALLOWEEN" I was laughing because I said it wasn't till I checked what day it was and it was Halloween. Trick or treaters came by knocking on the front door and I opened the door seeing skeleton and vampires also zombies. Some I saw just adults dressing up as a baby so I just gave them some lollies from my sisters lolly bag while she was playing Fortnite with my mum because she can play it at her spare time. I heard knocking late at night like around 8 or 9 but it was late I opened the door seeing heaps of people and I mean HEAPS there was so much I gave them the whole lolly bag and my sister didn't even care, till she said where is my lolly bag and I was laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment