Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Labor day




On Labor day also Monday I had a sleepover at my cousins house and I woke up with a blanket over my head like I was going to raise from the dead or be a ghost because that is the Halloween spirit. My older cousins came back from making donuts and gave me heaps and I ate it all in till I realize we were having barbecue and heaps of many other food types like pork, chicken, sausage and many more. When we started to eat everyone was eating like we were in a fancy house they were eating with knife and forks, I ate with my hand and devoring the food I had like 4 plates because it was that good. We were done so me and my cousin were back playing fortnite. Than I had to go home because my nana came to pick me up and she gave me a choice stay or go I said stay but I had to go anyway for school even though my sister was playing on my PS4  when I was trying to sleep. When it turned off I was so tired that today Tuesday 29th of October I am still tired from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment