Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

Kiwi can jam.

Hello, Last week Friday we had kiwi can jam. We performed on the stage in front of many parents and schools. My group practiced hard for it and we had to preform at Vodafone center in Manukau.

When we got there we had a snack like a nut bar or peanuts. After that we had pizza but not that much just like 2 or 3 slices and that was it. We sat on the top row so pretty much we were last to preform on the right and when we performed it was fun.

The 4 girls danced the there was a skit or a play where 2 idiots (I'm one of them) that take more than one cookies when there is a sign saying take one so pretty much we had to pretend our hand was stuck in a bucket and the avengers with Thanos tried to help us but couldn't. You should had seen Thanos when he clicked his fingers, he was like " oh no... where is it'' grab some paper and then throws it"oh no I'm disappearing'' everyone was laughing and I said "well this went from getting help to seeing someone disappear like he was doing magic" then one of the boys came back and said "man just take one" so we did......but I told him just to make the audience laugh" ah does it look there is any" they laughed and then he said that's not part of the play so I just pretended to take one and do the last dance. When we did the dance I heard my mum " GO DIEGO" my sister"yay.......why are we here" and that is what I remembered but it was fun

No comments:

Post a Comment