Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

My boring holiday

Hi, I'm back for term 4 and I am going to tell you about my holiday that was boring because I barely did anything.

In the holidays I just stayed home watching YouTube and playing with friends and family also staying up all night most of the time just playing games. Mondays and Tuesdays I went to my nana's house because my whole family went to work including my sister leaving me to watch movies and sleep.

Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays I just stayed home playing games with my cousin from Australia that I haven't seen in 4 years 

Saturday just a normal Saturday

Sunday was my sister's birthday she turned ten and my Tongan family came over to eat chicken, fish, potato salad and many more ( first time I enjoyed a holiday)

No comments:

Post a Comment