Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

My weekend

On Saturday I had the best Saturday, Basically I just lied down and just slept while my mum went to the shops and got me some chips and chicken for me and a big bottle of coke just for me.

That's why I call it "lazy Saturdays and Sundays" I played games and Youtube in till night time but if I stay up all night I wake up around 5 pm or 2 pm, Also I wake up to my sister playing with my friends on my PS4. I was enjoying the gameplay she was doing, She was playing Fortnite ( Out of all the games I have she plays Fortnite ). I was distracting her like crazy and she went crazy to the point she was about the throw my controller but she didn't or she will get a beating from me (best brother she has ever had ;) ).

So that's my weekend thanks for reading my post and some will come in the future have a good day and be safe from the Corona virus

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diego it's Alamoni. I think your blog was great, I loved how you said you annoy your sister and she almost threw your controller😂😂😂
    What do you mostly do on a Saturday and Sunday?

    Sincerely by Alamoni.

    ReplyDelete