Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

Blog profile.

Talofa and Welcome to my blog post for 2020.

My name is Diego and I´m a year 8. I´m Samoan\Tongan with a Samoan mum and Tongan dad and I love swimming, playing games with friends and family.

My favorite food would be Sapasui (chopsui) and Chicken. My favorite dessert is Strawberry flavoured ice cream and cheesecake.

I am the oldest sibling in my family as its just me and my sister.
My goals would have to be learn more and come to school on time.


Thank you for reading my blog and learning stuff about me.


17 comments:

  1. YOu did a great job on your blog profile!How does it feel to be the oldest sibling in your family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was honest its horrible having a sister with a really bad attitude.
      Thanks for the question Frank.

      Delete
  2. You did a really awesome job on your new profile for 2020 , great job. Nice smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do have a good smile. ;)

      Delete
  3. great job Diego on your.You should keep it up for 2020

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job diego on your blog it is fantatsic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fabian for commenting

      Delete
  5. Hi Diego, you did an incredible job on your blog profile. I like how you added in your goals for this year as well. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep up the good work to you to Limi.

      Delete
  6. Fakalofalahi Atu Diego, Awesome work on your blog keep it up!
    I just have one question,
    How does if feel to be Tongan and Samoan?
    Regards: Sione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels great, having a family bigger then me is kinda cool but then I'm nearly taller then them.
      Most thing I like about it is what they make and cook its so good.
      Thanks for the question :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Diego,What a Awesome post for 2020 keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you to tex have a good 2020

      Delete
  8. Good job Diego keep up the good work, hope you have a good year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a better year

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete