Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Spending 1 Week Away From School

I had to spend a week away from school because I had to practice a song and say goodbye to my aunty that I only met once (when I was five or six). I also met my uncle I haven't seen in 9 or 10 years because he was in Australia living with my cousins. He was so surprised to see how big I was. He said, "You were down here, now you're up here. You're growing, son."

On Monday we had to get ready to do the burial. Don't take this the wrong way but I didn't cry when I was supposed to.

On Tuesday is my uncles' birthday (not the uncle that calls me son). It was fun while it lasted.
On Wednesday,  more birthdays and that means more cakes.
On Thursday we went back to go see my aunty for a little while.
On Friday waking up at 1:00 pm thinking it was 8:30 am. I was kinda embarrassed.
On Saturday nothing. BORING!.
On Sunday it was my mum's birthday and we went back to the cemetery to eat a lot and play around. Well  a least it wasn't Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment