Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

What I do at home

So hello I'll be talking about what I do at home lets start.

So I play on my PlayStation for 1 hrs till my mum comes home so her and my sister can go get a feed. When they come back I'll always say what did you get and my mum will say KFC, MC Donald, burrito or because I will eat so much KFC and MC Donald.After that my mum and my sister and I will go outside and play Cricket lets just say my sister will get angry when she gets out she says GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE,THAT NOT FAIR!!!! and all that stuff. When we do she will say shame and laughs we get her out again yeah she will say I AM CHAMP NO ONE WILL BEAT ME!!! I when hit the ball like 20 times I will get tired and tell my mum it's her turn. So I play on my PlayStation till sleep time so I can do everything for the next day 

No comments:

Post a Comment