Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

The day I saved my first victim.

 The day I saved my first victim


Wednesday 29 May 1999


Hello my name is Coronos and I am a super hero. The first victim I saved was a man getting abused by two bullies, they would being staying this like '' this guy is a dumb give us your money now!'' said bully number one, so as they were going to steal and I came and fought them to save the man, one had a pistol and one had a bat. Bully number one tried shooting me with his pistol when he notice I threw a smoke bomb so I went invisible on them. I  attacked them and broke their equipment's and I just went where I was before standing there saying ''look at your equipment's'' '' what the heck just happened'' '' dunno'' said the bullies ''you have no equipment to use so you have lost'' the shopkeeper said'' thanks those bullies are very untalented"              


Friday 28 June 3118


Hey my name is Jacko I am Jason's brother but stronger and faster. When I  saw a man bulling a kid I saw that he had red eyes and blue skin and also long and sharp teeth. She was coming to me like she hated me and she came right at me with her ugly hands and legs so I just step a  side and she fell in the sewer so  starting to laugh.The little kid said '' thanks just to say who are you''I am captain making a man smell in a sewer man'' so I went to go to my grave and slept there for another 10'000 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment