Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

My birthday in the holiday

Introduction
On the 28th of April my birthday it was so amazing...

1:Getting ready
I woke up with mum saying happy birthday and she did my cloths when I went shower washing my body

2:Eating breakfast
After changed I went to the kitchen eating leftover bacon for my lunch  

3:Going to the movies
We went in my dads truck with mum dad and Krista to he movies and ate more food there because it was my 10th birthday and we watched Avengers infinity war and Thanos ripping vision's stone out of his head using the time stone bring back the stone when it was cracked                         
                     
 Conclusion  
Happy,excited
                                                             

2 comments:

  1. Your birthday sounds really fun have a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story

    ReplyDelete