Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Vine (narrative)

 Once I tried to do a vine so I can be famous more famous than King Bach a very very famous viner, But there was a problem because since I was on a mountain and I had a bike and a stupid idea.



So here was the plan: I ride the bike the whole way down the mountain and stick a front flip looking very cool with my glasses but I didn’t plan the speed I had to go like I thought of going fast but I don’t know if I’ll go faster.

I got all of my bravery and went for it and I got half way down and fell off the bike nearly broke my neck but instead I broke my arm and my one toe.


The ambulance came and got me on the stretcher and lifted me up and carried me to the ambulance van driving to the hospital. When we made it my mum saw me and worried to see what happened to me I said “I’m okay” and she was happy that I was. She came to my room and said “ you have a lot of notifications on vine” I was nervous to see what they were.


I checked and I had over 200 MILLION likes and about 1 million comments seeing if I was okay I made a lot of followers like Daz Black, Jacksepticeye and even the king himself King Bach I also made on the news.


All I got to say is wow I didn’t know one failed vine would make me famous and I got 200k dollars from it making me spend on myself and my family and I even got me the best phone known to the world and a floating car that people got jealous off saying “can I get that” or “wish I had that” and even “Do you get attention with that?” also I own 50 shops that give me money, basically half the budget. Some get 3 million dollars. I get 1 million and 500k. I also spend it on charity.


This is the story of Lyin ”The guy that always have stupid ideas” Monkeh


No comments:

Post a Comment