Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

First quarantine blog

Hey, haven't blogged in a while so why not blog today in the morning.

In quarantine I've been playing games with my friends on my PS4 and hanging out with my family watching movies with them.

When I heard we were at alert 3, I was getting excited because I could get Maccas, Burger King and KFC so my mum and I went to go to Maccas the 3rd day and I asked why it wasn't packed and she replied with " I don't know the first time I came there was heaps of people here" we order the family meal with hot chocolate (because I was being the "cool" guy but then got cold so I asked)

When we got back home I got to have my Big Mac because I always have it because I grab it first with the large chips and hot chocolate and went to play with my friends on my PS4 then watched some YouTube. After that I went to sleep when I was going to stay up all night.

5 comments:

  1. So, how did that first bite of the BIG MAC taste Diego? Was as it as good as you had anticipated or remembered?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was very tasty also because that's my favorite burger.

      Delete
  2. Good to eat big macs again <3 Keep it up .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diego I really enjoyed your blog post and its good that you did your first blog in quarantine nice job on that,my favourite part of this blog post was when you got really excited that you could go to fast food restaurant due to level 3,Can i just ask what is your favourite fast food?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Diego :) My favourite part of all is the Big Mac💲. You have already made me hungry with your tasty big mac in your blog post. I can taste all the features in the burger : cheese , lettuce , patties , bun . One Big question : how big did you bite the burger ? thanks for reading my comment

    ReplyDelete