Pages

Monday 26 August 2019

My Weekend Also Including Friday The Day I Didn't Go To School

So I'm back from being home sick on Friday because my mother said I looked like I was going to die like is trying to mock me. No she only said it because I looked like it.

Friday :
Staying home and having my mum say I looked like I was going to die.
Also Playing with a boy called Henry used to come to Ruapotaka but he is in collage now.

Saturday:
Just lying on my bed watching YouTube and Netflix eating and sandwich and many other food types.
What I remember is falling off my bed sleeping because I was on the edge of it so I thought we were having a earthquake. My nan thinking I was missing because I went to my dad's dad's house.

Sunday:
Feeling better so I was kinda ready to go school and still eating a lot because nobody can stop me.
Playing my game with Henry but is wasn't Fortnite it was brawlhalla.

No comments:

Post a Comment