Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

1 day of the holiday


In the holiday I had a great one because I went to my cousins house and played on the ps4 and read books.It was fun because I love being on the bike so I could get my leg muscle pumping.I love being at my cousin but mostly I love school.I love how they make their breakfast but my auntie teached me how to make scrambled eggs and she also teached me how to make bacon I love my mum from ordering pizza for us and also I get to keep a drinks that was for dinner I felt lucky because I got a full pizza and everybody else just got half from each pizza so after that I had my great time playing games watching movies and reading what I have being reading is a bible.Me and my cousin were having a movie night after the adult were sleeping we watch the it movie that has been created this year it was not that scary it was just popups this was at second to last day to school day

No comments:

Post a Comment